好啊,期待中
已经贴了一个笑话了: ''丈夫商店''
我来胡诌几句:
Women are hard to pleased:
女人很难取悦:
If you are not poetic, you're not sensitive.
如果你不诗意浪漫,那你不够敏感!
If you do write poems, then you're a loser.
假如你真的写诗, 你只是个孬种!
If you're not handsome, They don't feel interested in you,
如果你张的不帅,她们对你不感兴趣,
if you're beautiful, then you're gay.
(comes from the sentence of : 'You're too handsome to be straight' )
假如你很英俊,她们又觉得你是玻璃!
If you flirt with others, you're playboy.
如果你调情,无疑就是花花公子.
if they flirt with others, that's cute!
假如她们调情,那叫可爱!
大家有新的Idea就加上来啊,无论关于男的还是女的!:D
[ 本帖最后由 Awa 于 2007-10-26 11:02 编辑 ] 還是覺得不對啊,好像感覺是變著方法在說男人:D :D :P :P :P
有些说得好像挺在理的噢.
If u don't make love with him., he says u don't Love him;
如果妳不跟他做爱,他说妳不爱他
If u do!! he says u are CHEAP.
如果跟他做,他说你是贱货! 原帖由 Irrtum 于 2007-10-26 17:48 发表 http://www.dolc.de/forum/images/common/back.gif
還是覺得不對啊,好像感覺是變著方法在說男人:D :D
$郁闷$ $郁闷$ $郁闷$
页:
1
[2]